So, I just got this new tablet and this is the first drawing I've ever done with it.
Original meme ~~>[link]
WARNING: My handwriting is terrible. Also, Skyrim and all of these characters (except Rizel and myself) belong to Bethesda.
1. Now introducing... Rizel! The dark elf vampire who used to be a werewolf but cured the twins and herself and then left to be something completely different. As you can see, I'm terrible at naming things as well.
2. Y'know the horse thief you come into the game with that dies from an actual arrow in the knee when you arrive? (Yes, I checked. Look closely.) Well, it was my horse he was trying to steal, and he distracted my attention from watching for the authorities as I sneaked into the country.
3. Bad drawings!
The top half is a true story of when I sniped a bandit from across an indoor pond with a waterfall and a rope bridge... One shot and she fell off the bridge, down the waterfall, and splash! It was a pretty epic finisher if I ever saw one.
4. Not as funny as I meant it to be... :/ Meh, pretty self-explanatory though. I despise that Thalmor bigot and would love to see him turned extra crispy.
5. Farkas! I thought I'd add in his weakness and stuff too. It makes him more adorable. Except the hygiene part.
6. I did this quest pretty early on in the game, so I had actually never been to Markarth or Rorikstead or anything like that yet. It was a total WTF?! quest because I was totally new at the game and it caught me completely by surprise. It was hilarious though.
7. "Join everything and do all quests possible!" is my motto for this character. So now that I've finished almost everything and have NOTHING left to do, I'm still only level 47.
8. Yes, that is me. I never really got into Morrowind or Oblivion. I actually started trying to play Oblivion a little while ago, but I stopped because I couldn't stand the graphics after playing Skyrim for so long.
9. SKYRIM IS SOOO PRETTYYYY.....
10. Annoying guards are annoying. I wish I could just yell in their faces "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!?!"
11. Also a true story! I was trying to shoot a couple of witches with the Wabbajack, but the Farkas kind of stepped in front of me as soon as I let go of the button. He was instantly turned into a Sweetroll. I had to reload the game to get him back.
Thanks everyone, for 4,042 pageviews.